The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up.

Saturday 14 May 2011

true friendship...


 UNEXPECTED  When I really wanted a lovely friend;
 
Whom I never had them,in my days,
 
So I went in search of a true friend.
 
I was in the darken days;without, Knowing any “ways”…all alone,
 
Without sharing any of my “says”
 
In a gloomy thoughts of sinked stay.
 
now ,Though I knew the means of friend,
 
Ho! I never got a lovely friend,even
 
After my serious search; with a drop of tears,
 
I left my hopes & laid for a while…
 
And kept all my search aside.
 
Suddenly ;saw a flash of light,which
 
Made all my darkness away..!
 
I heard a your sound in my heart always,
 
Which made me float in cheerful days,
 
I woke up with a smiling face;
 
Where you were these many days!
 
Just brightened up my ways in funny days…
 
Now,I would like to “keep in touch” with you ever;
 
 With a kind request to forget me never!
 
Come lets make more magical memories forever!
 
Which makes our heart treasurable for ever & ever!
   written by:Sowmya written on: 28th dec,2010

2 comments:

  1. Life without friends ain't any fun. Beautiful poem on friendship ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks aakash, actually i wrote this to one of my friend! :) who helped me to start this blog :)

    ReplyDelete

speak from your heart; be a part of my memories...